Thus, not my finest parenting decision:
![]() |
| She gave me paint!!! |
![]() |
| Do I have something on my arm? My tummy? Diaper? Legs? |
![]() |
| The final project. I'm sure one day soon the Louvre will call and ask to display it. |
Note: All pictures were taken after I cleaned the paint off her mouth and face. Those pictures would have been even funnier, but I figured there is probably something wrong with me if I just stand around taking pictures while my child eats paint in front of me. Also, it was non-toxic. Just so you know.
****
In other news, we celebrated Nora's first Christmas. I realize that I have skipped the obligatory year-end holiday recap and new resolution post. Here's a very quick recap:
- Nora ate a lot of wrapping paper.
- Nora ate a lot of tissue paper.
- Nora liked emptying her stocking.
- Nora really did get her two front (bottom) teeth, just in time for Christmas. (!!!) Good thing that Santa put a toothbrush and toothpaste in her stocking. He's so smart.
- Mommy and Daddy had way too much fun playing Santa and bickered over how to set up the presents.
- Mommy and Daddy ate a lot of food.
- Mommy took a big deep breath during Christmas Eve Mass, and was just thankful for all of life's beautiful blessings.
![]() |
| Santa came!! What a cool dude he is. |




No comments:
Post a Comment